Sunday, December 18, 2016

Muddle 12/17/16

 
I woke up in San Marcos, Texas, this morning at about 9 AM, and put on my running clothes. I then went for a 3 mile run through Purgatory Creek Park with my niece and my wife in 70°, lightly rainy weather. We all came back to my house and got showered and dressed, and then headed to New Braunfels with my parents to  Alamo Drafthouse to watch the latest entry in the Star Wars franchise, Rogue One. We then headed back to my house where I played Battlefront on the PS4 with my niece until it was time to head out for my show. When I hopped in the car, it was 68° outside, but when I pulled up to my gig in Waco, Texas, it had dropped to 36°. I played a three hour show with my buddy Roger Glenn (drums), and after we packed up and loaded out at 1 AM, the temperature dropped 26°! Just a couple more hours and I'll be home, ready to celebrate my 13th wedding anniversary with Christine!