Sunday, April 23, 2017

Moonshine & Ale 4/22/17

 
New Braunfels had all the people in it tonight. The club was packed before Chris Wallis and I never hit a note. We kept them there all night as they requested songs and danced like crazy! Not only did we have the most bachelorettes on stage I've ever had at a show there tonight, but we also had one of the most polite bachelorette parties I've ever experienced. I know that may sound like a strange thing to say, but a lot of times, when the alcohol gets flowing, bachelorette parties tend to get a little crazy, but this one was full of a bunch of cool girls just asked for songs nicely, danced appropriately, and had a good time all evening long! On the opposite end of the spectrum, I had a drunk bachelorette stagger in off the street and walk up on stage while I was playing. I asked her when her big date was and she said, "November 10th....no, wait....May 21st"!  Naturally, I leaned into the mic and told the crowd that the doctors told her she had to move the date up quickly. She then left the stage (laughing).