Saturday, June 2, 2018

Texas Trail Running Festival 6/2/18


For the second year in a row, I performed out at Krause Springs for the good folks with Tejas Trail. It was Roger Glenn and I playing a bunch of my original tunes for people who were applauding from everywhere, including down in the river below us! It was hot, but a lot of fun. Roger is a great guy to work with. I helped book the music this year, and the line-up included:

10a-12:15p Big Cedar Fever
(Western Swing and Jazz trio)
www.BigCedarFever.com

3p-5:15p Dan Holmes Group
(Piano-driven New Orleans blues)
www.DanHolmesGroup.com

6:30p-8:45p Steel Betty
(Traditional and Original Folk-Grass)
www.SteelBettyBand.com

My wife was volunteering with the medics, and she took some great photos of all the bands! Now, I’m off to my next gig, 3+ hours away from my first gig.