Saturday, March 16, 2019

Linda’s Event Center 3/15/19


Our show tonight went great! Songs were requested, beards were shaved, and guest singers all happened to raise money for a charity connected to the local hospital.

This has been one of the longest days I’ve had in recent memory. After getting to bed at 2am from Thursday night’s show, my alarm went off at 7:30am to make sure I was in the car by 8am with Gray Gregson, heading to Tulia, Texas. Seven hours into our eight hour trip, with no warning, my sunroof exploded. I quickly taped it up best I could and then we headed to the venue. From 4:30pm-6:30pm, we set up in the round for our  show (representing NY/NY dueling pianos). We got some dinner, then headed back to the venue to play (what was supposed to be) a two-hour show. They liked us so much, they had us play an extra two hours before tearing down at midnight. By the time we got on the road again, it was 1:15am. Our hotel is in Sweetwater, and we should arrive by 4:15am, when I plan on collapsing.