Sunday, March 28, 2021

Houston Rockey’s Piano Bar 3/27/21


I stopped by my brother’s house in Katy on my way to my gig near NASA tonight. It was nice to see him, my sister-in-law, and my nephew for a minute. I believe I haven’t seen them sense the pandemic started. I’ve then met up with my partner Heather and her fiancé at a comic book & toy shop, where we saw all kinds of cool collectibles. We grabbed a bite to eat together, and then headed over to our show. We played three hours of music for everyone, and had a huge stack of requests to keep us busy for the night. The crowd sang, laughed, had wardrobe malfunctions, drinks, and fun! Heather sounded amazing, and hanging out with her this weekend has really lifted my spirits. It’s starting to feel a little more normal each time we get a chance to play together!