Saturday, August 6, 2022

Moonshine & Ale 8/5/22


Before our show, I went with Heather and her husband Chance down to Natural Bridge Caverns and walked through the cave, which was a great way to start the day! Heather and I headed to New Braunfels right after spelunking, where I parallel parked in front of a guy who ran up and knocked on my window to tell me he thought I was too close. I moved, then went inside to a packed house. During the course of the evening a woman fell over laughing, and her friends tried to pick her up, but dumped her back on the ground so they could sing the chorus of a song with us. Another woman intentionally poured a full beer all over herself during “Pour Some Sugar On Me”. We celebrated lots of birthdays, bachelorette parties and graduations. After the show, we were walking back to my car where we saw a guy laying down, passed out in the parking lot to a seafood restaurant. I dunno what was in the air tonight, but apparently it was powerful.