Sunday, April 28, 2024

The Beltonian Theatre 4/27/24


Heather and I can’t stop making each other laugh throughout our shows. Tonight we performed in Belton, TX, to a bunch of fans and new people, including Garry. In fact, Garry had a song dedicated to him, and somehow made his way into several other requests just because it made Heather and I happy to include him. We also had our favorite young (I believe he’s 9) aspiring piano player from our previous Beltonian show come back with his parents to sing with the crowd. His favorite is “Everybody Wants To Rule The World”, and the crowd loved it. Heather joined me for some crazy soloing on “Great Balls Of Fire”, and we both played many songs for the first time tonight. We had too many great requests to play them all during our 3-hour show, but we’ll be back for 3 shows in May to play as many of those requests as we can! 

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, but I loved doing our pre-show check with the trailer for “Star Wars” playing above my head. It made for some hilarious selfies.