Saturday, June 28, 2008

Howl At The Moon 6/27/08

Today was trash day in our neighborhood. So first thing this morning, I jumped out of bed, grabbed my chainsaw, and cut off the root ball of a tree we pulled out from the side of our house to make room for our new driveway. The only reson I started with this story is because my left hand is bruised up and sore from using the chainsaw.

I set up (with help from Brian and Bill) for our second gig before playing our first so we didn't have to rush, but we got going too late, so we had to rush. We finished putting together the P.A. at 4:50 at union station, and then we ran across the street to play happy hour at Howl At The Moon from 5p-7p.

We rocked it for two hours straight for about a dozen people. There was supposed to be a huge party coming in, but they never showed. So we changed our shirts and went back to union station to play a wedding reception.