Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bob & Tom 11/12/08


Kristi Lee & Me
Originally uploaded by Dan Holmes Group
Kristi Lee is back! Mark and I took pictures of each other in the NAPA Studios after the Bob And Tom Show this morning. Duke sang the songs and Tom talked a little about my vacation accross Route 66.

Mark's Bass Talk this week was great:

"A bass player dies and approches the gates of heaven. An angel stops him and says: "You look a little shadey. I don't think we can let you in unless you can tell me two good deeds you've done." The bass player thinks for a minute and says, "Last week I dropped a quarter in one of those bell-ringers buckets, and last summer, I gave a quarter to a homeless guy." The angel says, "Wait here," and goes to see Saint Peter.
The angel tells Saint Peter, "I've got this bass player out here who wants in to heaven. He dropped a quarter in the bucket of a bell ringer and gave a quarter to some homeless guy. What do you want me to do?"

Saint Peter says, "Give the guy his fifty cents back and tell him to go to hell."
Kristi Lee & Mark Rohrman