Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bob & Tom 11/19/08

Duke, Mark and I performed three songs today. Besides the two regulars, Duke wrote a catchy song for the fans at Ball State. I was a little tired (due to jury duty lasting 14 hours the day before), but all-in-all it was a fun show today.

Mark told this bass talk joke:
A bass player was driving home from a gig when he was pulled over. The officer came up to the bass player's window and asked him to take a breathalizer test. The bass player said he couldn't do it, and when the officer asked why, the bass player said, "Because I have bad asthma, and it would bring on an attack."
So the officer asked him to go down to the station to take a blood test. The bass player said he couldn't do it, and when the officer asked why, the bass player said, "Because I'm a hemophiliac, and I wouldn't stop bleeding."
Then the officer asked him for a urine sample. The bass player said he couldn't do it, and when the officer asked why, the bass player said, "Because I have a UTI and it would be far too painful for me to give a sample."
The officer then asked the bass player to step out of the car to walk a straight line. The bass player said he couldn't do it, and when the officer asked why, the bass player said, "Because I'm too drunk."