Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bob & Tom Show 1/20/10

We performed for Bob, Tom, Chick & Kristi this morning for one of the last few times of the season. We're getting close to the Superbowl, so the Wednesday following that will be the end until next season. Mark had a chance to do another episode of "Bass Talk". It went something like this:
A keyboard player, guitar player, and a bass player were talking after a show one night. The keyboard player said, "I think my wife is sleeping with an electrician. I found a pair of wire cutters under my bed!" Then, the guitar player said, "Well, I think my wife's been with a plumber. I found a wrench under my bed!" The bass player finally spoke up and said, "I think my wife's sleeping with a horse. I came home last night and found a jockey under my bed!"