Monday, July 28, 2008

JCC Pool Party 7/27/08

Jack Joseph joined Briane Yarde and I at the JCC in Indy for a pool party. It was hot, but fairly pleasent in the shade of our tents. The good folks at the JCC brought us water and food, and we had a great time performing with each other.

Dan Holmes Group performs at  the JCC

Of course, I've been having a run of bad luck, so I couldn't play a show without something happening. After I packed our gear into my car, I was careful as I closed the hatch to make sure everything fit OK. I got in the drivers seat and saw that the door ajar light was on. So, I walked around to the back of my car and lightly pushed on the hatch when suddenly I was covered in broken glass. I then had no choice but to drive from here to Columbus for our next gig with no back window. Yeah.