Sunday, April 25, 2010

7th & 8th UCC 4/23/10


DHG's Free Concert
Originally uploaded by Dan Holmes Group
Due to weight factors on my equipment trailer, I had to purchase a new, lighter (and more powerful) P.A. system. I did this early in the week, and decided that before we play a bunch of shows with all-new gear somewhere far from home, we should do a test-run. We had an unusual Friday night free, so I contacted the church about hosting a free show. About 50 people showed for our last-minute event, and everyone had a great time. Our new P.A. sounds great, and I couldn't be happier with the size and weight of it! Come out to a show and see for yourself!
Bill Ritter at 7th & 8th Joseph Maddox at 7th & 8th Dan Holmes at 7th & 8thDHG at 7th & 8th
Thanks so much to the folks at 7th & 8th for helping us put this together so quickly!