Sunday, June 6, 2010

Kingston Mines 6/5/10

This marks my first ever mid-gig blog. We have one more set to go here in Chicago, and my amp is dead. The sound man has put me in the P.A. so all is well. I just had a nice long conversation with a woman named Amanda, along with her mom & dad, about life as a musician on the road. She didn't think I would name her in the blog, so I decided to prove her wrong. After this next set (our third and final of the night), we will be packing up very quickly and rushing to our hotel to get about three-and-a-half hours of sleep before we need to hit the road to make it to our 1pm show in Logansport, IN. Lots of dancing and a good crowd always makes Kingston Mines a good time. Only another two hours until bedtime!
Dan Holmes at Kingston Mines Joe Maddox at Kingston Mines Doc and Dr. at Kingston Mines