Friday, June 2, 2017

Moonshine Drinkery 6/1/17

 
Chris Wallis and I took requests in Victoria, TX tonight! Chris rocked it like he always does, which is even more impressive tonight because he had wrenched his back and wasn't moving fluidly, but you'd never know by his mad drum skills. 
We also had lots of people who'd seen me before in various different places, and proceeded to let me know where after the show. It was really great to hear from folks two hours away who had seen my shows in San Marcos, New Braunfels and San Antonio. One couple approached us for a picture after the show because they had caught me at one of the random nights I filled in at Howl At The Moon, and then sent the picture to their friends in Canada who also saw my show. Maybe if things go well, one day I can say "I'm big in Canada."