Friday, January 12, 2018

Darwin’s Pub 1/11/18


I had a hard day today. Before my show, I had to take my sweet 17 year old puppy into the vet for the last time. I was in a reflective mood when drummer & good friend Chris Wallis showed up at the club in Austin, TX. When the show began, there were only five or six people in the club, but one of them liked our show so much that he left and brought back about 100 people with him from a convention he was in town with. That group was so nice and energetic, and all of them were so appreciative of the show Chris and I put on that it made my night enjoyable when I originally didn’t think that would’ve been possible. I’m so glad I was performing with Chris tonight, as he knew how very special my pup, Sam, was to me and my wife. Thanks to everyone who hung out and made my night happier.