Sunday, July 29, 2018

Moonshine & Ale 7/28/18


Man! What a fun night with a whole bunch of friends and crazy patrons in New Braunfels, TX! My wife, Christine, came to the show and met up with a couple of friends, Jeremy and Kelly, who came in from Bakersfield, CA, to hang out with us. So when I wasn’t on stage with one of the two best musicians I regularly get the honor of sharing the stage with (Danny “Dan” Smith and drummer Roger “Dan” Glenn), I was laughing with my group at a table. The crowd brought us up an insane amount of requests, and we played as many as our time allowed. Afterwards, we took the party to where many great parties go to die: IHOP. After regrettable food choices, we said goodbye to Jeremy and Kelly, and I hope to see them again soon! Thanks to Christine for a bunch of great pictures!