Sunday, September 16, 2018

County Line Orchard 9/16/18


We performed in Hobart, Indiana, today under gorgeous skies. From 11a-5p, Bill Ritter (bass), Chris Wallis (drums) and I played our brand of funky, bluesy original material to a very appreciative audience. We sold quite a few CDs and albums during our show for the “Barnyard Jams” series at the orchard. This was the third and final show of our insanely busy weekend trip to Indiana. I can’t overstate how fortunate I feel to be able to perform with these two fellas. I want to take this band on the road cross-county. I don’t know who would want to hear us play, but I’d be happy. One new fan took the band out after the show for dinner, so at least I know we’re doing something right! Thank you to June for the delicious post-gig meal, and thank you to my wife, Christine, for all of the amazing photos she took today. Now, to get some sleep before heading to Memphis tomorrow...