Monday, September 3, 2018

Firestone and Robertson Distillery 9/2/18


I drove to Ft. Worth at 9:45am to meet up with my dueling pianos partner, Heather Ray, to set up for Maria & Andrew Lott’s wedding, where we were representing Rock It Man Entertainment. We were set up by 4p, including a second PA system outside for the ceremony, and our show time was 11p-1a, then tear down and load out. I should make it home by 6am, which makes for a very long day! 

Maria and Andrew are a great couple, and their ceremony was beautiful. Heather and I really enjoyed the chance we got to speak with several of the guests before and after our performance. One attendee even grabbed a trombone from his car and played a couple tunes with us! I always enjoy performing with Heather, and it was flattering to hear all of the compliments we were given regarding our show. Thank you to the newlyweds for including us in their special day!