Sunday, April 28, 2019

Moonshine Drinkery 4/27/19


Tonight was bitter sweet. I’ve been performing in Victoria for about three years now, and tonight marked the end of our residency at Moonshine Drinkery. This bar staff is one of the best around, and I’ve made good friends in Victoria. Our show tonight was top-notch to a packed house. A good friend from Indiana was even in town and got a chance to hang out with my wife to see our final show. I love performing with Heather, and also all of the past shows with Chris Wallis. I will miss my regular treks down to Victoria, but there might be an occasional show still popping up in the area, so I hope to see everyone again very soon! A huge thank you to the staff of Moonshine Drinkery, to the great musicians I get to share the stage with, and to my wife, Christine, for always taking great photos for us.