Sunday, October 27, 2019

Urban8 10/26/19


Heather Ray and I performed for a Halloween costume event in The Colony, TX, tonight! She went as Madonna and I as Elton John, plus my wife joined in on the fun as an 80s Goth punk. We always have fun performing together, but it was even more fun tonight because of everybody in the crowd was wearing some fantastic costumes! Cher, Jesus, Ghost Rider, the Power Rangers, mummies, Grumpy Cat, Jimmy Carter, a Starfleet Officer, and bunches more filled the room. Heather rules, and I’d play every show with her if I could. My niece and her husband showed up and sat up close, so I was able to joke around with them a bit all evening, which was fun, too. Great night, and the costume contest at the end was hard to judge, but congrats to the three who took home cash prizes. Next show for me is in Corpus on Halloween with Heather, and our costumes for there will be epic.