Monday, November 25, 2019

Darwin’s Pub 11/24/19


I’m so lucky to know some awesomely strong women, and tonight, I got to hang out with a couple of them. My wife Christine, my musical partner Heather and I went to Kemuri Tatsu-ya for an amazing meal, then went to the Blue Genie Art Bazaar before Heather and I performed in 6th Street in Austin. I had bunches of fun with them! Our show wasn’t very busy, but the people who were there hung out all night, and then made it a point to tell us things like they only planned on having a drink and then leaving, but loved us and stayed, or how we were the best thing happening on 6th. We have been video recording our past few shows for a new promo video. Soon, I hope I’ll be able to share some clips from shows so everyone can see why I love performing with Heather!