Thursday, July 30, 2020

Quarantine Keys 7/29/20


It’s amazing how just a few people can bring your spirits up. I’ve had a bit of a hard time, like many of us, dealing with lockdown. I’m so comfortable performing and being on stage that it’s hard to sit in a room by myself and play, but when I have friends and fans and friendly strangers all joining in on a conversation during a live stream, I get re-energized. I got to play some ELO for Jeff Lynne tonight, which made me happy, even if it wasn’t the same Jeff Lynne. My wife and my work-wife both joined me, and I had the opportunity to perform a ton of stuff I wouldn’t normally get to do. This weekend, Heather and I will be together for a few online shows, so that has me excited. In 2020, I’m just trying to make it from one moment to the next!