Saturday, November 6, 2021

Running M Bar & Grill 11/5/21


Gonzalez, TX, was super-busy for our show tonight! Tons of people were waiting eagerly for our show, and we had fun playing all the requests. Some really interesting song choices hit our piano like “Somebody’s Watching Me”, “Seven Spanish Angels”, and “Hold On Loosely” just to name a few. I’m not sure why, but before the show I felt really anxious and shaky. I had a good salad with grilled chicken, which helped, but Heather helped my mental state much more than the food did! I feel fortunate to have a best friend as a partner. 


Side note: On my way home, a deer jumped out in front of me and took off my bumper and my fog light on the driver side of my truck! Hopefully, it’s just cosmetic. I’m just glad I didn’t get hurt. Heather was following me in her car, so fortunately, she was safe, too.


#Committed #musician #music #Gonzales #Texas #pianobar