Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bob & Tom Show 9/23/09

Duke Tumatoe's songs were pretty funny this week on the show. My keyboard was mysteriously running in mono. I have no idea how, but it was something to do with the way I'm patched in to Bob's control desk. Oh well!

Mark's bass talk joke was good:
A bass player decided to get married so he told his mother. His mom asked, "What is she like?"
The bass player answered, "Well, I'll tell you what... I'll bring home three women for dinner tomorrow night, and you can try to guess which one I'll marry."
"Sounds fun!" she said.

So the next night, the bass player brought three women for dinner, and after they left, he turned to his mom and asked, "So, could you figure out which one I'm going to marry?"
His mother answered, "Yes. The redhead with the huge boobs."
The bass player said, "That's amazing! How did you know it was her?"

To which his mom replied, "Because I don't like her."