Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bob & Tom Show 9/9/09

It's that time of year again where we meet up for weekly songs on the Bob and Tom show! I waited in the green room for a while, because I arrived way too early.

It was good getting a chance to perform with Mark Rohrman again. He had a good Bass Talk joke this week. It went like this:
This bass player decided he needed to supplement his band income, so he decided to buy a stud german shepherd. A few days after he had the dog, the guitarist from the band calls the bass player to see how things were going.
"Terrible," said the bassist. "I can't get this dog to look at any other dog. He just sits around, scratching himself in front of the TV all day."
"Call the vet and see what he says," said the guitarist.
So a couple of days later, the guitarist calls back to see how his buddy was doing.
"Great," said the bassist. "The vet gave the dog some pills, and now it humps everything. It serviced all of my clients dogs, then broke out of my yard and chased down every female dog in the neighborhood."
"What kind of pills were they?" asked the guitarist.

To which the bass player replied, "I don't know, but they tasted like peppermint."