Monday, May 10, 2010

Uncle Bo's 5/7/10

Topeka, KS welcomed us as we backed Duke Tumatoe for another fun blues show. Not a full house, but those who were there stayed until we hit our last note. Joe Maddox had about eight hours of sleep on the way to the show, so he was full of energy and he put it to good use driving the band hard.
Bill wore a new hat. It was a fantastic hat.
I accidentally shut off all the power to the stage on one of our breaks. They had a circuit breaker box right next where I adjust my amp, and it was hidden by a curtain. The power was restored and the night was fun.
The drive was really hard for me (even though Bill drove us) because of lack of sleep from my Thursday night show. I had a good night's sleep, and then it was off to a duo show with Duke....
Bill Ritter at Uncle Bo's Joe Maddox at Uncle Bo's
Duke Tumatoe at Uncle Bo's Dan Holmes at Uncle Bo's