Sunday, September 12, 2010

Kelly's Pub Too 9/11/10

Well, they can't all be great shows.
Indy's west side I guess welcomed us to the smokey sports bar known as Kelly's Pub, Too (or as Duke kept calling it, Kelly's Pub Also). The people were very nice, but very quiet and way off in the distance. We've been spoiled the past couple of days by having huge shows with tons of people really hanging on our every note, so to go back to a bar which I first played in 1995 and realize that it was going to be a smokey night was frustrating. I had people tell me mid-show that they like what we were playing, but they wanted to dance, so they were leaving to go find a cover band. I think this is the first show I've played with Duke where people weren't dancing.
Performing at Kelly's Pub Too Joe, Duke & Bill hanging out Joe Maddox at Kelly's Pub Too