Sunday, September 12, 2010

Penrod Art Fair 9/11/10

I love playing at Penrod, even when it's raining. The Indianapolis Museum Of Art has held this event for as long as I can remember, and it's always full of activity. Just before we took the stage, I received a call from the promoter of the second show (of three) we were supposed to play today, asking if due to the weather and poor ticket sales, would we want to cancel. So gig two of three wasn't looking good when Matt Socey, host of everything on WFYI according to him, introduced us to the crowd. Once again, great energy from the guys and a great crowd made it a fun show!
When we were finished, I confirmed the cancellation of gig #2, so I went home and took a nap...
Matt Socey & Dan Holmes Bill Ritter at Penrod Art Fair Duke Tumatoe at Penrod Art Fair Dan Holmes at Penrod Art Fair Bill & Duke at Penrod Art Fair Joe Maddox at Penrod Art Fair