Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Jack's Roadhouse 8/26/13




When I went in for my show tonight at Jack's in San Marcos, I wasn't in the best of spirits. I have had a stressful weekend, my stomach was upset, and I just didn't feel very good. It is truly amazing what good music, played together with good friends, and a few energetic crowd members can do for your soul. I enjoyed hearing Chris perform a drum solo, Ian singing his heart out on a few different songs, and Kevin digging in with some blues vocals and great bass tones. It ended up being a very fun show, and I came home whistling tunes from our evening's performance. We will be there one more Monday night, and then football season really gets into full swing, so we're going to take a break from Jack's for little while and let the sports fans have fun on Mondays. Hope to see you there next week!