Friday, August 23, 2024

Moonshine & Ale 8/22/24


I drove Heather and I down to New Braunfels tonight early so we could see some talented friends of ours play some jazz just down the street from our gig. We’ve worked before with Brett (piano) and Pancho (guitar) at Moonshine & Ale. I’ve also done a few gigs with Dane (bass) filling in for Brett, so it was nice to hear them perform. We headed to our gig where we met up with guitarist Kevin Humphrey to play Live Band Karaoke. Kevin let us know that his wife is expecting, so a huge congratulations to my buddy and his family! We had a great crowd and lots of singers, including a bunch of the staff who joined us for a song. Heather and I are performing at the in Belton, TX, at the Beltonian Theatre Friday night, and we’ll be back at Moonshine & Ale on Saturday. Come see us!