Sunday, August 25, 2024

Moonshine & Ale 8/24/24


I’m so grateful for being able to entertain hundreds of people every night. Heather and I never stop learning new things and playing new songs, and it makes each show a welcomed challenge. The crowd requested everything from Mulan to Sadé. At 10p, we were joined by drummer Ryan Hall, and he sounded great, as usual. On a break, I ran down the block to hear a couple of my buddies, Andre and Pancho, play with their band, and they were just coming off their break as well, so I took a quick picture. I really enjoy being surrounded by such talented people. We had a fun show tonight, and a great weekend all around with Heather. Heather and I will be back at Moonshine & Ale Thursday through Sunday next week (yes, Sunday there will be a show because of Labor Day) so come join us!