Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bob & Tom 1/14/09

Before Mark Rohrman, Duke Tumatoe and I arrived at the NAPA Studios, they had a guest comedian on by the name of Brett Eastburn, who happens to have no arms or legs. Of course, Mark Rohrman's Bass Talk joke involved just that very topic.

Bass Talk:
A woman has been looking for a man for sometime with no luck. Her friend suggests she put an ad in the classifieds to find her soul mate. She decides to do it, and was very specific in her ad. It read: "Looking for a man who won't abuse me, or run out on me. My soul mate must also be a great lover."
A couple of days later, her doorbell rings. She opened the door and found down on her welcome mat was a man with no arms and no legs.
He spoke up, "I'm here about your ad in the paper."
She was puzzled and said, "You know, I asked for some pretty specific things in my ad."
He said, "Well, you wanted a man who won't abuse you, and I have no arms to hit you with. You also wanted a man who wouldn't run out on you, and since I have no legs, I obviously won't do that either."
She said, "Yes, but I also asked for a great lover."
The man looked at her and said, "Lady, how do you think I rang the doorbell?"