Sunday, September 22, 2013

AJ's Ale House NB 9/21/13




Joe Resnick and I were in perfect sync tonight at AJ's in New Braunfels, TX. We wowed the crowd and earned their respect by playing about 95% of the tunes laid on the piano. Everything from Madonna to John Denver to Nirvana to Ray Charles was requested, and we played them all. The house was packed from about the first ten minutes of our show until the very end, and we left them chanting for more! I was even tipped tonight with a room key to a local hotel with the room number on the request form. I love my wife very much, and I decided that it was best to not find out who that person was. Is it bad that my first thought was "axe murderer" and not "romantic encounter"? Anyway, it was a great show, and the piano/drum vibe was really kickin' tonight. Joe is such a solid player and good guy, and it was my pleasure to perform another show with him tonight!