Friday, September 13, 2013

Flatwater Restaurant 9/12/13




Fantastic night for an outdoor show tonight in Broad Ripple, Indiana! DHG (including Kevin Humphrey and Steve Brunner) laid down some great grooves for the friendly people while they enjoyed dinner. It was extra-special for me because not only did I get to perform with two great musicians all night, but because my sister and brother-in-law were there with many members of my family to celebrate their marriage, so a big congrats goes out to them! I'm proud of my big sis and I'm glad we came up to see them.

Also in the crowd were lots of my high school friends and teachers, and it was great getting a chance to talk with them in person again. After the show, bassist Kevin, brother J, wife Christine and my parents all headed back to my parents' house to grab some shut eye before another big day tomorrow!